DEAR CHINONSO ❣️


I'm not trying to get your attention
You're already mine so I'm doing my duty
In the third dimension.

If this is a dream let me not wake up
Because I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Every drop of your smile
Burns each calorie
My body in takes

Dear CHINONSO ❤️
Your smile is hot.
Thick African lips
Makes me insane

You should give the world tips on how to brighten my world 

Because you do it better than anything or anyone can. 

Your parents really took their time...
I'm glad that when everyone WhatsApps you..
You chose to Bluetooth me just for us to pair.
We're a match made in heaven...
I'm lost in this garden of Eden of love.
And whosoever wants to break this bond
Shall firstly pass through the flaming sword 

Dear CHINONSO ❣️, in other words.  

I live to love and protect you from all pain.

And when others will try to be the sunshine in your life, 
I'll be the moon that will shine in your darkest moments.  

Comments

Popular Posts